ID offers a wide protection of Brand Protection and Intellectual Property services and has deep knowledge and long experience in dealing with Copyright and Trade Mark Law issues. We carry out such work for leading national broadcasting companies, the film and music industries, top sporting bodies as well as software writers.
We provide services for both Civil Litigation and Criminal Prosecution through well-established links with specialist Intellectual Property (IP) solicitors, enforcement agencies and specialist prosecutors.
Brand Protection is a core part of our business and our expert staff have numerous cases in process at any time. We are happy to demonstrate our systems to potential clients.
Among the Brand Protection services ID offers are:
- Ensuring manufacture quality control standards by examining and auditing factories before they are licensed to produce merchandise and check ethical employment issues.
- Monitor suspect markets and retail outlets and arrange strategies with enforcement agencies - Police, Trading Standards and Prosecutors - to deal with breaches of Trade Mark law.
- Provide expert witness statements for clients to prove how an item infringes the law.
- Liaise with HM Customs and Revenue to ensure that all relevant Trade Marks are registered with its IPR scheme and then deal with any Inquiries relating to seizures under the scheme.
- Undertake reverse surveillance to source the manufacture or importation of products which infringe the law; we can also create financial profiles to support civil actions.
- Create Internet searches which automatically trawl and detect the use of logos to check the authenticity of merchandise and vendors and carry out online test purchases.